Aww, Neme, thank you so much for tagging me! Much love <33
Hmmm, I need to say 5 nice things … about myself, o-ok, h- here we go~!
1. First thing I like about myself is … my approach to life. I don’t chase success, I don’t take part in the overall ‘rat race’. I’m against consumerism and commercialism in most of the cases.
I am glad that I have simple yet valuable priorities which, in my opinion, are worth living for, like achieving happiness and creating a safe place which will be home for me and my (future) family.
I don’t have to be rich, don’t need to have the most expensive stuff in my house and I don’t have to wear branded stuff. I’ve learnt to truly appreciate what I have.
2. I also appreciate the fact that I have quite unusual interests as for a girl. Unfortunately, some people treat me like a freak because of this.
It hurts but I try to ignore it. I am myself, no one is going to change me.
This allows me to get to know the true friends who fully accept me and my strange behaviour/interests, right?
3. I like my peace of mind. Despite the fact that I often panic (mostly because I’m just afraid of something, or attention is focused on me),
usually I’m the one who is calm, rational and sometimes all too serious in the group.
I do not mind it, the truth is, I quite like being the voice of a reason
(and yeah, sometimes I know when to say/do something stupid/funny, and that is what I like about myself as well!)
4. Hmmm … I love my imagination, thanks to it I can survive bad days and escape from reality. Even if it’s for a short time, it helps a bit ..
This may sound weird but perhaps I even like my aversion for other people which paradoxically is revealed by me being too naive and too nice to everyone.
Sometimes I feel bad about it, but in the long run, I just don’t want to bother anyone (even people I don’t like, yeah) or cause problems or anything.
5. Figuring out the world, my surroundings and the behaviour of other people is what I appreciate about myself.
Maybe I happen to overthink/overanalyze certain things, but it makes me feel more or less good. My long and frequent thoughts keep me sane and keep reminding me that I’m a good person (what’s not to like about it huh :)
Ummm, that’s all I guess, hope you aren’t scared of me even more now ;__;’ ~❤